Borosilicate glass slides (25 mm x 75 mm; 1 mm thickness) for disinfectant and sanitizer testing. Four-hundred (400) carriers per set.
Can be used with the following test methods:
- ASTM E1053 - Standard Practice to Assess Virucidal Activity of Chemicals Intended for Disinfection of Inanimate, Nonporous Environmental Surfaces
- ASTM E1153 - Standard Test Method for Efficacy of Sanitizers Recommended for Inanimate, Hard, Nonporous Non-food Contact Surfaces
- EPA MB-09 - Standard Operating Procedure for Disinfectant Towelette Test: Testing of Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Salmonella enterica
- EPA MB-23 - Standard Operating Procedure for Disinfectant Towelette Test: Testing of Mycobacterium bovis (BCG)
- USP 1072 & FDA Disinfectant Qualification Testing