Stainless steel disc - AISI#430 (1 cm diameter; 0.8 mm thickness) for disinfectant testing. Two-hundred (200) carriers per set.
Can be used with the following test methods:
- ASTM E2197 - Standard Quantitative Disk Carrier Test Method for Determining Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal, Mycobactericidal, and Sporicidal Activities of Chemicals
- ASTM E2614 - Standard Guide for Evaluation of Cleanroom Disinfectants
- EPA MB-31 - Quantitative Method for Testing Antimicrobial Products against Spores of Clostridium difficile (ATCC 43598) on Inanimate, Hard, Non-porous Surfaces
- EPA MB-35 - OECD Quantitative Method for Evaluating the Efficacy of Liquid Antimicrobials against Candida auris on Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces
- EPA MB-25 - OECD Quantitative Method for Evaluating Bactericidal and Mycobactericidal Activity of Microbicides Used on Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces
USP 1072 & FDA Disinfectant Qualification Testing